Monday, June 15, 2009

Studio Tour, Part 2



Top picture is the view of the lake from the studio window. Blocked pretty much by trees but I would never cut them down--they're about 70 year old white pines that have trunks that are about three feet across at the base.
Bottom picture is of 2 of my bikes. They're kept here because we don't have a garage, and well, to be honest I like to stare at them. I'm sad I know. I have a racier aluminum hardtail stored in the basement with a bunch of other bikes but these two are the ones I ride the most.
In the back is a Norco CCX cyclocross bike. Like a road bike but with narrow knobby tires and disc brakes. Some nice Ritchey WCS upgrades and a carbon fibre TruVativ Rouleur crankset. The Jamis frame is brand new this year after I broke my Specialized last season. All the parts are swapped over from the Specialized. Highlights: XT/XTR group, Hydraulic disc brakes, and a Mavic tubeless wheelset with Kenda Nevegals.
In the right corner are my golf clubs. I didn't take a picture of my weight set because it is boring.

No comments: